Jordan Numbering Association (GS1 Jordan) is seeking to recruit highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals in the following positions:
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Contribute and implement marketing department goals and objectives.
- Conduct technical market research and analysis.
- Promote GS1 Jordan’s technical services such as barcode implementation, software solutions, and web services.
- Conduct technical need assessments and prepare technical services proposals.
- Coordinate and cooperate with local and international organizations to design, implement, and evaluate certain projects.
- Conduct presentations and training sessions that are relevant to GS1 Jordan’s technical services and solutions.
- Monitor, analyze, and evaluate the implementation of GS1 Jordan’s technical services.
- Coordinate and follow up with customers to ensure the quality of GS1 Jordan’s services.
- Manage GS1 Jordan’s website and contribute in publishing technical materials.
- Manage GS1 Jordan’s participation in exhibitions and organize any forums, workshops and seminars.
- Brings proven strengths in social media management, campaign development, and partnership development. Highly self-directed with extensive experience in remote work environments
- Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
Requirements and skills
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- BSc/BA in marketing, business administration ,Computer Science or relevant field
- Good communication & presentation skills.
- Excellent command in English.
- Fresh graduates/ 3 year experience /maximum
Interested Candidates should apply by sending their CVs with a cover letter indicating the Job Code to: email@example.com later than 5 August 2022.