GS1 Jordan Online training: Welcome to Learn!
The GS1 Online training tool allows you to study anywhere and at any time. This online training provides a series of 25 courses on essential supply chain concepts that allow participants to learn at their own pace 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
What will you learn?
- The key principles of the GS1 System
- The way to identify retail and non-retail items
- The way to use GS1 BarCodes on products
- The technical requirements regarding barcoding
- What eCommerce is and how to use it with your trading partners
- What Data Accuracy and Global Data Synchronisation are
- What Radio Frequency Identification and the Electronic Product Code (EPC) are
The available courses cover the GS1 standards and their applications along the supply chain such as warehousing, manufacturing, distribution, transportation or track and trace. Not only do they present relevant information to enable compliance with GS1 principles, but they also contribute to employee development with the added bonus of flexibility in your study.
Course topics are set to basic and advanced levels to tailor for multi-levels executives and different industry needs. The different modules request 1 to 3 hours to be completed, depending upon prior knowledge of the course topic.
Please contact us
if you want more information on the use of Learn.