Procedures for Registration of GS1 Jordan and required paperwork:
- Fill in the application form GS1 and signed by the authorized signatory for the company, its name in the commercial register.
- The signing of two copies of the Convention GS1 by the authorized signatory for the company, its name in the commercial register.
- Attaching a picture of recorded the company and trade name is registered in the Ministry of Industry and Trade Certificate stating the legal status of the company.
- Attach a copy of the identity of the authorized signatory for the company.
- Registration to the site to get the bar code numbers of the products - Registration Now!.
Fees Structure for Allocation of GS1 Company Prefix Number
Registration fees are as follows:
- (150) JDs for Entrance Fees, this is only a once payment made on the first registration.
- Annual Membership Fees are 3 categories based on the company's legal status as follows:
- (125) JDs for sole proprietorships, general partnerships, limited partnerships & limited partnerships in shares.
- (220) JDs for limited liability companies, private shareholding, charitable societies, and non-profit entities.
- (500) JDs for public shareholding companies government and public agencies and corporations.
- (16%) Sales Tax to be added.
Registration Form Downloads
Procedures for Registration (Ar)
Email Confirm (Ar)